The main target audience are undergraduate or graduate students, researchers and legal scholars who want to do research in AI & Law or the law of AI.
- History of AI & Law, including a very brief history of AI
- Knowledge-based systems for representing regulations, including their application in public administration and regulatory compliance
- Models of legal argument, including case-based and logic-based approaches
- Evidential reasoning, including argumentation-based, scenario-based and Bayesian approaches
- Retrieving and analysing legal texts including case retrieval, discovery, information extraction, document analysis and design, and network analysis
- Predictive models, including predicting outcomes of cases, crimes and recidivism